Nov 14, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


The stockings are hung by the chimney with care.... :)

Ok, I'll have to admit, my tree has been up since November 1st. I just cannot get enough of Christmas decorations. They make for such a warm, cozy home! Yes, I like Thanksgiving, but twinkle lights and glitter are so much more fun than anything else when it comes to decorating!
I am thankful for a husband who allows this part of me of to go a little crazy.. hehe.
My wreath, is all inspiration from my favorite new website, Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/). If you do not have an account to look through it, go get one! It is so much fun!!! Fair warning, time flies when you are looking around getting fun DIY projects, recipes, etc.!!

So whether you still have your pumpkins and fall leaves on your mantle, or snowmen, and red and green, I hope your holidays are warm, cozy and wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment