Jun 11, 2012

Bless Blue Haven Forever...

Welp, another year has come and gone of camp. This made my 17th first session at this special place. Not only was this the place I commited my life to Christ, but it is also the place where I met my other love :). We had the joy to be apart of the teaching team this year, and our group was the 5th and 6th grade boys. I really never knew just how distracting a lizard could be! Our study was on the book of James and I feel that we did our best to help those kiddos learn more about it. Like I said, this place has so many memories for us, but it wouldnt be camp without the people. God has truly blessed us with wonderful relationships that will last us a long time!






On the other hand... IT'S SUMMER! I have officially left Muleshoe and am currently looking for another teaching job in the Lubbock area. I know God has something great in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment