Aug 4, 2014

On the road again...




With just a week and some change left until I report to teacher duty... I've been hitting the road to soak up this freedom!

(This is "Home")


If anyone knows my dad, they know how much of a hard worker he is. He rarely takes a break from it... Until his daughter calls an BEGS him to :). We made a crazy back and forth trip to the metroplex  for a Ranger vs. Yankee game. It was Derek Jeters last series to play in Texas, so we couldn't miss it!
(All smiles after a Ranger win!)

A few days later... I hit the road (again) with my handsome hubby back to the metroplex for a weekend with the Calhoun familia. Good food, fancy dressing, lots of laughs, and fun was had by all. Sure do enjoy my inlaws! 
(Tea with LilaMom)
(Our view from dinner )

Now just a week until it's go time. Excuse me while I stay in the sun with my pup until then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment