Feb 14, 2016

Valentine's Day and an update

  • How far along?: 25 weeks :) 
  • Baby is the size of a:  Accoriding to thebump.com app, baby is the size of a head of cauliflower 
  • Total weight gain/loss:  after this weekend and all the food, I'm sure a good "chunk"
  • Stretch Marks? Not yet!
  • The Bump:  she is making herself known for sure!!  
  • Symptoms: swollen ankles, tired again (but I blame school!) sore ribs (ouch!) and not sleeping well at night 
  • Food cravings: strawberries, and ice lol
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Not really :)
  • Sleep: I feel like I can fall asleep anywhere... Except my own bed lol
  • What I miss: After baking for Valentine parties, I miss licking the spoon! Haha 
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On :) 
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet:  Adeline Lucille 
  • Gender: Sweet baby GIRL 
  • Movement: yes yes yes!! Trying to soak up every bump, hiccup, and kick!  
  • Maternity Clothes: yes and loving showing off that bump!
  • Labor Signs: Oh goodness NO!
  • Best Moment of the week: spending the weekend away with my Valentine for a short Babymoon!!!  
  • Feeling: sleepy but Good!! 
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Doctor appointment this week (love hearing her little heartbeat) 
Hubby and I got to get away to Santa Fe for the weekend. We ate some GREAT food (and a lot of it)! It was so nice to just be us, hold hands, and not have any plans just do whatever we want! 

 


Toasting with DP :)


No comments:

Post a Comment