May 5, 2016

36 weeks (and some change...)

  • How far along?: 36weeks :) 
  • Baby is the size of a:  According to thebump.com app, baby is the size of a papaya 
  • Total weight gain/loss: 20(ish) eek!   
  • Stretch Marks? Not yet!
  • The Bump: This week I was told "wow, you are really looking pregnant"
  • Symptoms: restlessness, swollen ankles (sometimes self inflicted lol), tired again (but I blame school!) sore ribs (ouch!) and not sleeping well at night 
  • Food cravings: still chewing ice (thanks to low iron...), Chikfile iced coffee! 
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Not really :)
  • Sleep: I feel like I can fall asleep anywhere... Except my own bed lol
  • What I miss: A full nights sleep (guess that won't happen for years now lol) 
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On :) 
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet:  Adeline Lucille 
  • Gender: Sweet baby GIRL 
  • Movement: yes!! She's running out of "womb" for sure! 
  • Maternity Clothes: yes and loving showing off that bump!
  • Labor Signs: Not yet, getting anxious about that! 
  • Best Moment of the week: Putting finishing touches on sweet Adeline's nursery (pics later)... Getting to see my family (even under crappy circumstances) 
  • Feeling: sleepy, anxious, restless, but Good!! 
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: weekly appointments to check on progression and MEETING  HER!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment